MINERAL PRESSED POWDER FOUNDATION 100% Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation. 100% Mineral pigments infused with Vitamin E & Honeysuckle covers imperfections and visibly erases pores and lines without settling into creases for a flawless, ageless look. The silky smooth powder helps cover visible signs of skin aging, skin looks brighter, revived and feels softer for hours. High performance formula in six luxurious, long-wearing natural shades free of talc, parabens, fillers like rice powder, fragrance / gluten free, contains no Bismuth, and delivers a full coverage finish.
BENEFITS ● Helps cover visible signs of aging ● Skin looks brighter, revived and feels softer for hours ● Full coverage ● Buildable application ● Luxurious, long-wearing natural shades ● Gluten free ● 100% Mineral Powder ● Free of nasties and unnecessary additives ● Natural SPF ● Natural Blue Light protection from device screens
APPLICATION TIPS ● Use a large full foundation brush to evenly distribute the product over face and neck for an even finish. Use light sweeping motions, and then gently buff the product in. ● Foundation shades may be mixed or layered. To cover small skin irregularities, pat a little foundation on the area first then apply your foundation and blush normally.
PARTNERS WITH ● Mineral Bronzer, and Mineral Blush. Applies effortlessly with brush BRC219.
FORMULATED WITH ● MICA: A naturally occurring mineral dust often used in makeup foundations. Used as a color additive, they have reflective properties, allowing for a shimmery effect in mineral foundations.
● IRON OXIDE: Compounds of iron used as coloring agents in some cosmetics. Although they occur naturally, the forms used in cosmetics are synthetic. Lab created for safety reasons as natural produced ones can contain impurities. Iron oxide is gentle, non-toxic, non-irritating, and isn't known to be allergenic, making it safe for use in even organic products.
● TITANIUM DIOXIDE: Used to impart whiteness to color cosmetics it helps increase the opacity, and reduce the transparency of a formula. An important ingredient in sunscreen, it acts as a natural SPF.
● ZINC OXIDE: Inert earth mineral used as a thickening, lubricating, and sunscreen active ingredient in cosmetics. Along with titanium dioxide, zinc oxide is considered to have no risk of skin sensitization. As a sunscreen, it is effective in providing protection against sun's UVA rays in addition to UVB rays.
● HONEYSUCKLE EXTRACT: This extract is rich in flavonoids and saponins, which are antioxidants that help protect the skin against free radicals that cause damage and signs of aging. Also known to be a natural anti-bacterial, making it an effective natural preservative.
● ZINC STEARATE: Commonly used binding agent in powder makeup. It provides very good adherence qualities, meaning it helps powders stick together in the pan and stick to the skin upon application.
● TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E): A natural antioxidants and skin protectant, obtained by vacuum distillation of edible vegetable oils for use in mineral based and other cosmetics. Not only does it provide protection to the skin, but it is a preservative for the products that contain it.
● CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE: Derived from coconut oil and glycerin, it’s considered an excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient. It’s included in cosmetics due to its mix of fatty acids that skin can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. Caprylic/capric triglyceride can also function as a thickener, but mainly is used to moisturize and replenish skin.