Eye Primer Matte FX
3/1 Eyelid- Crows Feet- Lip Primer
EYE PRIMER MATTE FX Whether you have naturally oily eyelids, very dry eyelids, or find yourself in an environment that affects your skin’s oil production, Eye Primer Matte FX is the perfect fix. The primer has multiple functions: • Formulated with light pigments to conceal eyelid discoloration and brighten darker shadows. • Provides a more matte consistency for the shimmer powders. • Provides superior adhesion for long-lasting wear, but allows for easy glide-on application that will not get clumpy.
BENEFITS ● Conceals eyelid discoloration ● Brightens darker shadows ● Matte Finish for application of shimmer shadows ● Superior adhesion for long-lasting wear ● Easy glide on application ● Smooth, clump free finish
● Gluten free & Vegan ● Cruelty Free ● Free of nasties and unnecessary additives
APPLICATION TIPS ● Smooth a small amount of Eye Primer Matte FX onto the entire lid with your fingertips, blending up and out toward the brow, extending over crows feet. Try to apply as close to the lash line as possible. Using a concealer brush, blend evenly.
● Can be used as a lip primer as well. Fill in fine lines, prevent feathering of lipstick.
PARTNERS WITH ● Applies effortlessly with C224 Oval Concealer Brush. ● Loose Mineral Eye Shadow
PURE FACT Just like a primer for your face, a primer for your eyes improves your skin's texture, helping eye makeup go on smoother and last longer. Additionally, eyelid primer keeps your eye shadow in place and prevents it from creasing.
FORMULATED WITH ● CYCLOPENTASILOXANE: A silicon based compound. An emollient.
● DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER: Skin-conditioning agent, which gives a silky feel to the product. It also protects skin against water loss. ● DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER: Silicone oil used commonly as an ointment-based ingredient and as a skin protector.
● DIMETHICONOL: Conditioning agent, which gives a silky feel to the product. It also protects skin against water loss. ● OCTYL PALMITATE (PALM): Derived from palm oil, widely used in cosmetics as a texture enhancer and emollient.
● TRIBEHENIN: A thickener and skin conditioning agent that holds the product together and is derived from glycerin and behenic acid, a plant derived fatty acid.
● CERA ALBA (BEESWAX): A naturally derived emollient from honeycombs. ● RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL: A highly emollient carrier oil that penetrates the skin easily leaving it soft and supple. also serves as a binder.
● PHENOXYETHANOL: An oily liquid with a faint aromatic odor used as a preservative to guard against the growth of bacteria and mold.
● TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E): An antioxidant and skin conditioner. Protects the skin from abnormal breakdown. Derived from edible vegetable oils.
● VANILLA PLANIFOLIA (VANILLA) FLOWER EXTRACT: Natural aroma.
● IRON OXIDE: Inorganic compound that adds color and offers some sun protection.