Pure Vit E Lip+ Vanilla
100% Pure Natural Vit E Lip Treatment + Vanilla
Use all day to nourish & hydrate lips, or as a morning & night treatment.
Use with your favorite lip pencil for a hint of color.
BENEFITS ● Helps repair the lip moisture barrier to deeply hydrate ● Anti-aging properties reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles ● Gluten free ● 100% Naturally derived ● Soothes and repairs dry or chapped lips
APPLICATION TIPS ● Apply to lips morning and throughout the day for hydrated, soft, and repaired lips. ● Can be worn alone or mixed with mineral pigments to create personalized lip colors ● Generously glide on overnight as a lip mask for extra repair and protection from dry, chapped lips.
ORGANIC BASE A rich, hydrating lipstick base, for use alone as a lip treatment, or mix with mineral pigments to create a desired lip color. Infused with natural oils and butters to moisturize lips, soften, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
● RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL: Extracted from the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant, by cold pressing, it is rich in the monounsaturated fatty acid ricinoleic acid, a known humectant. It helps skin retain moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin.
● MANGO SEED OIL: High in fatty acids, naturally rich in vitamins, and has been utilized for centuries to provide skin with essential nourishment and deep moisture.
● HONEYSUCKLE EXTRACT: This extract is rich in flavonoids and saponins, which are antioxidants that help protect the skin against free radicals that cause damage and signs of aging. Also known to be a natural anti-bacterial, making it an effective natural preservative.
● CERA ALBA (BEESWAX): A moisturizing lip balm compound, derived from bees, that contains natural emulsifiers which help retain moisture to the skin. It helps to heal and protect dry, chapped lips, while preventing future damage.
● COPERMICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX: Derived from the leaves of the Brazilian Palm known as Copernicia Cerifera, it prevents the leaf from dehydration. In lip products, it imparts hardness and reduces stickiness.
● EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELLIA) WAX: Derived from the leaves of the Mexican shrub Euphorbia antisyphilitica, it imparts a hardened result to lip products while providing a glossy feel.
● SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL: The liquid produced from the seed of the Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub native to Southern Arizona, Southern California, and North Western Mexico. Naturally replete in Vitamins such as B and E, and key minerals like Zinc and Copper, it helps moisturize while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its waxy texture provides a protective barrier over dry chapped lips to lock in moisture.
● TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E): A powerful antioxidant, effective in anti-aging to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It promotes skin cell turnover and regeneration, bringing new skin cells to the surface faster, while effectively moisturizing and relieving dry or chapped lips and reducing signs of inflammation and redness.
● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL: Extracted from the kernels (seeds) of apricots, it contains natural linoleic acid (Omega 6), and Oleic acid (Omega 9), which strengthen the skins barrier function, while softening skin and delivering a satin-like feel.